Support the library. Join the Friends.
Money raised from membership dues and our annual used book sale underwrites the cost of programs, equipment and countless other services and activities. Check out some of the great things the Friends funded last year and see how many people benefited:
- Museum passes to 28 museums (1,500 uses)
- The aquarium in the Children’s Room (countless)
- Library tent for outreach (nearly 2,000 people engaged)
- Children’s and Teens Summer Reading Program (2,586 participants)
- Children’s materials (800 items)
- 9 Friends Coffeehouse Music Series (671 attendees)
- 140 ebooks and downloadable audiobooks (2,000 checkouts)
- 50 digital magazine subscriptions (1,602 checkouts)
Thanks to the generous support of our members, the Friends offer many other programs and events, such as Author Talks, Cultural Bus Tours, Books to Your Door home delivery service, The Doorway newsletter, the community event Night of 1000 Stars, the Coffeehouse Music Series, Great Decisions discussion groups and much more.
Please help support the Simsbury Public Library by joining the Friends.
You can also support the library by shopping with Amazon Smile. Shop for everyone on your gift list this holiday at smile.amazon..com/ch/23-7288807 and Amazon donates to Friends Of Simsbury Public Library.
Contact us @
725 Hopmeadow Street
P.O. Box 282
Simsbury, CT 06070
Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/friendssimslib