All residents of the Town of Simsbury are encouraged to apply for a Library card. Print a library card application form (PDF) here or fill in your information online below.
Library staff will contact you once your card is processed. You must come in with two forms of valid ID. Two of the following items may be presented at the time of library card registration as proof of identity and residence.
- Connecticut driver’s license
- Connecticut State ID (issued by DMV)
- Connecticut motor vehicle registration
- Current telephone or utility bill
- Current item of mail with street address that has been delivered
- Lease agreement, rent receipt or property deed
- Checkbook with name and address imprinted
- Voter registration record
- Student report card, school ID or school schedule