The library provides several meeting rooms for the general public to use. Some rooms require a fee for use. Call the Information desk at 860-658-7663 for more information.
Available rooms and the number of people they can accommodate are:
- Program Room: 150 people
- Program Room 2: 40 people
- Barnes Conference Room: 12 people
- Discovery Center
- Wagner Conference Room: 12 people
- Hartford Foundation for Public Giving, Technology Learning Center: 20 people
- Business Resource Conference Room: 4 people
- Work/Study Room 1: 2 people
- Work/Study Room 2: 2 people
You may also download and print the Application for Use of Room PDF here.
The Library provides accommodations by request for physical access, communications or other needs to ensure services, activities and programs are available to people with disabilities. To request an accommodation, please fill out the Reasonable Accommodation Request Online Form below or download and print the PDF version of the form and return it to the library.