Reserving a Museum Pass Online
- You must have a valid adult Library card to reserve a pass
- You don’t have to be a Simsbury resident
- Museums that are Print on Demand have three icons above their logo: a printer, a sprinter and a museum
To reserve a Print on Demand Pass:
- Click on the Museum’s logo
- Select the date you want to reserve
- Enter your Library card number
- Click on Reserve your pass button
- A confirmation will appear and you will have the option to either “Print Pass” or “Email Pass To Me”
- You have only ONE chance to print the pass
- If you cannot do it from home you can still make the reservation online and Library staff will print it for you
- You may reserve and print a pass up to 60 days in advance
- If you lose or forget to print the pass Library staff can print it for you
- Museums not using Print on Demand must be reserved and checked out at the Library
Contact the Children’s Room for more information or assistance at 860-658-7663 ext 2300
- Click here to view a list of museums, then select a date.
- Click here to select a date, then choose from available museums.
Please call the museums for current hours of operation. Passes should be picked up and returned to the Children’s Room.
Museum passes are funded by: