- Great Decisions – Would you like to know more about world affairs? Our groups run Tuesday mornings or Monday evenings. Contact Charlie Dahlberg at 860-658-2577 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on our groups. For more info on the Great Decision program, go to www.fpa.org/great_decisions.
- Night of 1000 Stars – This hometown event features local notables who each read aloud a passage from a favorite work, ranging from fiction and poetry to speeches and children’s books.
- Spring Bus Trip – A day-long bus trip to one or two areas of cultural interest – whether they are museums, churches, majestic manors or other areas of historical interest, they are always a big hit.
- Annual Meeting and Author Luncheon – Join us for a delicious luncheon and hear an author discuss their recent work, read from their book and maybe offer us some insight into their lives or writing style.
- Book Collection and Sorting Starts.
- Giant Used Book Sale Weekend. All proceeds from the sale directly support programs and services at the library.
- Fall Bus Trip – A day-long bus trip to one or two areas of cultural interest – whether they are museums, churches, majestic manors or other areas of historical interest, they are always a big hit.
We also offer Author Talks throughout the year.
More information is available on the library’s calendar.