- Great Decisions – Would you like to know more about world affairs? Our groups run Tuesday mornings or Monday evenings. Contact Charlie Dahlberg at 860-658-2577 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on our groups. For more info on the Great Decision program, go to www.fpa.org/great_decisions.
- Night of 1000 Stars – This hometown event features local notables who each read aloud a passage from a favorite work, ranging from fiction and poetry to speeches and children’s books.
- Spring Bus Trip – A day-long bus trip to one or two areas of cultural interest – whether they are museums, churches, majestic manors or other areas of historical interest, they are always a big hit.
- Annual Meeting and Author Luncheon – Join us for a delicious luncheon and hear an author discuss their recent work, read from their book and maybe offer us some insight into their lives or writing style. We are sorry, but this year’s luncheon is SOLD OUT. Check back often for upcoming Friends’ events!
- Book Collection and Sorting Starts.
- Giant Used Book Sale Weekend. All proceeds from the sale directly support programs and services at the library.
- Fall Bus Trip – A day-long bus trip to one or two areas of cultural interest – whether they are museums, churches, majestic manors or other areas of historical interest, they are always a big hit.
We also offer Author Talks throughout the year.
More information is available on the library’s calendar.